Black & Green
2 in stock (can be backordered)
All you need to get your campfire going and hotdogs cooking.
This kit is the foolproof way to get the heat up. The Swedish FireSteel 2.0 Scout creates sparks in any weather and at any altitude. Tinder-on-a-Rope is a natural fire-starter made out of fatwood with an 80% resin content – easy to light even when wet, and it burns hot and long. Grandpa’s FireFork attaches to practically any stick and the curved points hold everything from marshmallows to hot dogs safely over the fire.
Swedish FireSteel 2.0
• Reliable performance at all altitudes and in cold weather – 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark.
• Durable; scout model lasts 3,000 strikes.
• Broad use – ignites all tinder and can be used for gas stoves and gas barbecues.
• Works equally well when wet.
• Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.
• Safe – not declared as dangerous goods. Will not self ignite.
• Curved points hold food firmly.
• No need to cut fresh branches – attaches to practically any stick.
• Great as fire-poker.
• Safety cap for easy storage.
• Hole for cord in safety cap.
• Made from a single stainless steel wire.
• Easy to light, even when wet.
• All natural and environmentally-friendly fire starter.
• Produces a hot flame – up to 80% resin content.